As an Amazon Associate and an Amsoil Dealer I earn from qualifying purchases.
For All Weather Performance in Farm and Commercial Equipment
Formulated for combinations of transmission, hydraulic systems, final drives, power take-off systems and wet brakes. Engineered specifically to meet the tough applications of heavy-duty farm and industrial equipment as well as commercial and residential lawn tractors. Ideal for lawn tractor hydrostatic transmissions.
AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil is an all-weather Universal Tractor Transmission Oil (UTTO) engineered to meet the tough demands of heavy-duty, hydraulic-powered farm and commercial equipment. Its unique formulation of synthetic base stocks and additives effectively reduces wear, resists heat, protects against rust and extends fluid and equipment service life. Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil is recommended for extended oil drains based on oil analysis.
Download Data Bulletin For Complete Product Details G28
Excellent Protection in Temperature Extremes
AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil operates over a wide range of temperatures. It has a high viscosity index to maintain its lubricity for wear protection at high operating temperatures, and it flows at temperatures down to -58°F (-50°C) for improved equipment operation at low temperatures. Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil exceeds the viscosity requirements of the all-weather specifications of both Case New Holland 3525 and 3526 (formerly Ford New Holland FNHA-2-C-200 & 2-C-201) and John Deere J20C & J20D, helping eliminate the need for seasonal oil changes.
Smooth Brake Operation
AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil is formulated with durable friction-modifier additives that effectively suppress wet-brake chatter. Unlike lower-quality oils that can break down and cause vibration, AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil provides continuous frictional stability for long-term smooth brake operation.
- Excellent cold and hot weather protection
- Reduces need for seasonal change outs
- Inventory consolidation
- No misapplications
- Stable Friction-Modifier Additives
- Correct and decisive multi-disc/clutch operation
- Controls brake chatter
- Smooth operation
- Extended oil and equipment life
- Rapid air release
- Cooler operation
- Smooth brake operation
- Control over fade and spongy hydraulic response
- Excellent resistance to oil degradation at high temps
- Extended lubricant and equipment life
- Seal and Hose Conditioners
- Compatible with all seal materials
- Seal and hose flexibility
- Positive seal seating
- Reduced oil leaking
- Extended seal and hose life
- Fewer blown hoses
- Superior Anti-Wear Additives
- Scoring & gear wear protection under all load conditions
- Extended equipment life, even in severe conditions
- Increased pump and valve life
- May be used in final drives calling for a UTTO
AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil is recommended for equipment combinations of transmissions, hydraulic systems, final drives, power take-off systems and wet brakes operating in "all-weather" hot and cold temperatures, including, but not limited to, those listed below. Consult your owner's manual for specific application requirements:
- Farm tractors and equipment
- Fork lift trucks
- Off-road equipment
- Lawn tractor hydrostatic transmissions
- Golf course mower hydrostatic systems
- Some 4x4 ATV models with wet-brake differentials
AMSOIL Hydraulic/Transmission Oil is recommended for transmission and hydraulic applications that require any of the listed specifications. Consult your owner's manual for specific application requirements.
- AGCO/Deutz-Allis/Allis-Chalmers ‐ PowerFluid PF-821 XL,25741, 246634
- AGCO White Farm (Oliver) ‐ Q-1826, Q-1802, Q-1766B (UTHF), Q-1766, Q-1722, Q-1705, Type 55
- Allison ‐ C4, C3, C2
- API GL-4
- Bobcat ‐ Bobcat Hydraulic Fluid (6988778, 6988779), Bobcat Hydrostatic Fluid (6904026, 6904027) Case New Holland (CNH) ‐ MAT 3505 (MS-1209), MS-1207 (Hy-Tran® Plus), MAT 3506 (MS-1210) (TCH Fluid JIC-145), MAT 3509 (MS-1230, M2C48C), Poclain Equipment high pressure systems, MAT 3525 (FNHA-2-C-201.00, M2C134D), MAT 3526 (FNHA-2-C-200.00 winter grade), MAT 3510 (MS-1317, GL-4), B-6, MS-1206 (PTF), MS-1205 (TFD-II), MS-1204 (TFD), JIC-185, JIC-144, JIC-143, B-5, M2C86B/C, M2C53A, M2C41B, M2CA/B/C, ESN-M2C77A, ESN-M2C41B, ESNM2C43, ESN-M2C48B/C, ESN-M2C53A/B, ESN-142A, ESN-M2C143, ESN-M2C92A, ESN-M2C159A/B/C, Renk-Doromat 873 or 874A/B Bus Automatic Transmission Fluid, Valtractores
- Caterpillar ‐ TO-2
- Clark ‐ TA 12, TA 18, HR 500, HR 600
- Dresser CED ‐ Trans/Hyd Fluid
- Deutz-Allis ‐ 25743, 272843
- Sperry Vickers/Eaton ‐ I-286-S, M-2950-S
- Fendt (Non-Vario)
- Fiat-Hesston ‐ AF-87
- Ford ‐ ESN M2C86B, M2C86C, Fiat requiring M2C134D, FNHA-2-C-201.00
- John Deere ‐ J20C, J20D (winter grade), J14A/B/C, JDT303, J20A/B, J121A
- Kubota ‐ UDT/M80B
- Landini ‐ Tractor Hydraulic Fluid
- Massey-Ferguson ‐ M-1141 (Permatran® 821 XL, Formerly Permatran ® III), M-1110, M-1127A/B, M-1129A, M-1135, M-1138, M-1139, M-1143, M-1145
- Parker Denison ‐ HF-0, HF-1, HF-2
- Sauer Sundstrand/Danfoss ‐ Hydrostatic Transmission Fluid
- Steiger ‐ HTF (SEMS 17001)
- Volvo ‐ VCE 1273.03, WB101
- Versatile ‐ Recommended for use in Valmet, New Idea Power Units, Leyland Belarus, Specs 23M & 24M
- ZF ‐ TE-ML 03E, TE-ML 05F, TE-ML 06K, TE-ML 17E
AMSOIL Hydraulic/Transmission Oil is compatible with conventional tractor hydraulic/transmission oils. To install AMSOIL Hydraulic/Transmission Oil in a hydraulic system, drain the existing hydraulic/transmission oil, change filters and install AMSOIL Synthetic Tractor Hydraulic/Transmission Oil.
Amsoil Product Warranty
AMSOIL products are backed by a Limited Liability Warranty. For complete information visit www.amsoil.com/warranty/.
Download Data Bulletin For Complete Product Details G28
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.
Amsoil and the Amsoil logo are trademarks of Amsoil.com, Inc, or its affiliates.