As an Amazon Associate and an Amsoil Dealer I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Premium-grade, extreme-pressure gear lube engineered specifically for high-load demands.
- Shear stable in extreme temperatures.
- Provides cushion between metal surfaces that absorbs impact to prevent pitting, scoring and wear.
- Excellent for severe racing applications subject to shock loading, steep angles, high pinions, G-forces and lubricant sling-off.
Use in API GL-5, hypoid gear applications that require higher-viscosity oil, including off-road race trucks, rock racers and crawlers, competition tractors, funny cars, dragsters and heavy equipment. Where limited-slip performance is required, use AMSOIL Slip Lock® limited-slip additive.
Protects Against Wear
- Extra-heavy treatment of additives and shear-stable, heavy synthetic base oils promote increased film strength for maximum wear protection.
- Cushions metal surfaces and absorbs impact of moving parts.
- Proprietary extreme-pressure additives form an iron-sulfide barrier on gear surfaces for the ultimate line of defense against wear, pitting and scoring.
Provides Fast Startup Protection
- Does not contain waxes that solidify in the cold inherent to conventional oils, meaning it provides excellent fluidity despite its high viscosity to quickly reach gears and bearings at startup.
- Superior fluidity reduces viscous drag and energy loss, helping drivers put maximum power to the ground.
Clings Tenaciously To Parts
- Specifically engineered for high-horsepower, high-torque conditions where centrifugal gear lube sling-off is encountered.
- Tenacious formulation clings to gears and bearings for maximum protection during shock loading, high G-forces and when ring and pinion gears are run at steep angles.
- Provides excellent reliability and helps extend gear life.
Download Data Bulletin For Complete Product Information G2498
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.
Amsoil and the Amsoil logo are trademarks of Amsoil.com, Inc, or its affiliates.